5 Quick Green Smoothie Recipes For Boosting Energy
It’s the easiest thing in the world to make. And the perfect morning pick-me up, or afternoon or evening snack. All you need is a blender, ice, water and green vegetables, plus some fruit, if you desire. Each provide a vitamin and nutrient-rich punch that will boost energy and provide your daily recommended amount of minerals and vitamins that your body really needs. Here are 5 green smoothie ideas to use right now.
Ingredients & Method
- Berries, Bananas, or any other Fruit (to give it a more sweet taste), which provided vitamins A, C, and B
- Green, Leafy Vegetables rich in iron
- Crushed ice
Throw ingredients in mixer and enjoy.
1. Kale, Spinach, Celery, Cucumber, Lemon, Apple and for an extra zing, add Ginger
2. Kale, Spinach, Apple and Pineapple
3. Spinach, Blueberries and Kale
4. Collard Greens and Bananas
5. Mustard Greens, Bananas and Blueberries