#3 White Sangria
Stemming from Spain, Sangria is now common throughout Latin America. It is typically a red wine based beverage combined with fresh juices, a dash of liquor and a bit of fizz. Our white sangria recipe is just as delicious but even lighter and more refreshing. It’s a perfect drink for sipping or to enjoy with grilled fish or paella.
#3. White Sangria
- 1 (750-ml) bottle white wine
- 1/4 Cup orange liqueur, such as Triple Sec or Grand Marnier
- 1 orange (unpeeled), thinly sliced
- 1 lime (unpeeled), thinly sliced
- 1 Cup pineapple chunks
- 1 Cup white grapes
- 1 Cup apples, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups lemon-lime seltzer or club soda
- Sliced citrus fruit, for garnish
Combine the wine, orange liqueur, agave nectar, orange, lime and fruit slices in a large pitcher. Stir, and store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (or overnight). To serve, strain out the soaked fruit if desired. Pour the chilled seltzer into the pitcher, and stir to combine with the wine. Serve over ice, and garnish with fresh sliced fruit.
Provided by our friends at VidaVibrante